Land Use Department
General & Contact Information
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1st, 3rd, and 5th Tuesday of the month
5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The Land Use Board meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
(See “Schedule of Land Use Board Meetings” Link)
The Land Use Department is responsible for working closely with the Land Use Board by setting the agendas for the meetings and preparing applicants for the Land Use application process.
The Land Use Board is responsible for the following:
- The Adoption of a Master Plan
- Subdivision control and site plan review as to permitted uses
- Recommendations as to the official zoning map
- Recommendations and revision to existing Zoning Ordinances
- Applications for Use and Bulk Variances
- Minor and Major Sub divisions
- Minor and Major Site Plans
- Interpretation of Zoning Codes