Report a Problem

  • Report Issue to Public Works

    Pot HoleStreet Light OutagesSlow Working or Clogged Street DrainsStreet Sings Missing or DamagedMissed Trash / RecyclingMissed Brush / Leaves / GrassBroken Garbage CanOther
    Street light outages should be reported directly to AC Electric. Please follow the link below to report a street light.

    Report a Light

    Contact Information

  • Report a Code Related Problem