Mission and Values Statement
The Mantua Township Police Department is a full service Law Enforcement Agency. Its members are dedicated to providing the highest quality Police services to the public in order to enhance community safety, protect life, property, and the Constitutional rights of all. In doing this, we will strengthen our relationship with the community, promote a partnership of mutual respect, and enhance the quality of life for our community.
- Professionalism – We are committed to service, pride in our performance, appearance, and community. We will strive to set the example by exceeding the standard.
- Respect – As our employees are our most valuable resource, we will treat them with dignity and equality, and expect that they treat everyone that they encounter as such.
- Integrity – We will hold our employees accountable to the highest standards of honesty, truthfulness, and ethical conduct.
- Dedication – Above all else, we are committed to protect and preserve human life, public service, and ever improving the quality of life in our community.
- Education – We will continue to train to meet the ever changing needs of our profession while promoting solidarity with our community to better solve problems.